I honestly don’t have very much to say about the fight between Cain Velasquez and Antonio Silva. The fight ended basically the way I thought with Silva getting smashed in under two minutes. Cain is the best Heavyweight in the world and I think he beats Junior Dos Santos in their rubber match. The fight I want to see Cain take next is against Jon Jones – I think it will be the most competitive fight either one of them will have so far. I’m probably looking to far ahead, but that’s what I’m here for.
- Bigfoot needs to shut the hell up! The fight was not stopped early and he wasn’t going to get up.
- Mark Hunt is a tank. JDS hit him with punches that would have killed an elephant and he just walked through them (until the spinning kick).
- Good win by JDS with a dope spinning back kick finish, but nothing he did showed me that he can beat Cain unless he lands one of those monster punches.
- Good win by Glover but he would get murked by Jon “Bones” Jones.
- TJ Grant did the dirt to Gray Maynard and shocked the hell out of me.
- Donald Cerrone beat the piss out KJ Noons, who showed he is not a UFC-caliber player.
- Fighter of the Month [April]: Jon “Bones” Jones (mytakeradio.com)
Latest posts by Ben (see all)
- MTR Live Blog: Bellator 111 – March 7, 2014
- Fighter of the Month (February 2014) Ronda Rousey – March 6, 2014
- UFC 170: All Hail the Queen – February 26, 2014
- Fighter of the Month [January]: Luke Rockhold – February 2, 2014
- UFC 169: The End of the Road for the California Kid? – February 2, 2014