I would like to thank a few people though for helping me get to this stage.
- My Mom- Without her pushing me to be better who knows where i’d be today. I miss her everyday
- My Fiancee’ who deals with all my baggage and supports all my crazy ideas
- Kevin Baird,Brian Baird, Don Anderson- For allowing me the chance to express myself on your broadcast and spark the fire of creativity.
- Blaine aka Soiled – Much like the VGN crew Blain and his fellow CSS co-hosts allowed me freedom of expression.
- Bryan aka Bronx- For putting me on the MSVGF forum and being a good friend
- Handel aka Slick- For being supportive and always willing to lend a helping hand for any project I am doing.
- Josh- Always there to push me forward and listen to my ideas
- MSVGF Crew- For supporting the show every week. Slick,Ark,Mortis,Bob,Hyena and BX for being cool and welcoming me to the crew
- O&A and Little Jimmy Norton for inspiring me to go against the establishment.
I am sure I left some people off and I apologize