Take-On Muay Thai XXI – Friday, June 28
Official Fight Announcements!
Featuring some of the most exciting fighters to enter the Take-On ring! For info and tickets go to www.TakeOnNYC.com!!.
THE MAIN EVENT!! Arguably the most exciting US fighter, with an impressive 51-27 record consisting of 48 highlight reel knockouts, Cyrus Washington looks to continue his dominance against up and coming Kentucky native JRHines in a 5 round Full Thai Rules Battle!!
Making their first appearance in the Take-On ring, these two fierce ladies look to establish their presence in the talent rich 115lb. division. A decisive win here will surely move them into position for a potential bout at Muay Thai at the Mecca 3 this November!
REMATCH – 175lb. Take-On Title!!Having fought to a controversial draw earlier this year, both fighters are anxious to prove their dominance with a decisive victory and take home the coveted strap in the Take-On Light Heavyweight division.
Latest posts by Rich (see all)
- The Future of My Take Radio and MyTakeRadio.com – August 23, 2014
- My Take Radio-Episode 240 – August 23, 2014
- My Take Radio Presents: The Buried! Show-Episode 5 – August 21, 2014
- MTR Live Blog: WWE RAW (8/18/14) – August 18, 2014
- MTR Behind The Mic: Cleveland Sports Radio – August 18, 2014