Arc System Works is back with their over the top fighting series, Guilty Gear. This time, everything is going to be rendered in 3D and cel shading is what maintains the animated look of previous titles. Looking at the trailer, animation is smoother than ever and the two main characters, Sol and Ky are back . Millia and Eddie are also featured, but as yet we have very little information about the story. Sol is attempting to claim a bounty on some dude and Ky wants him to wait for backup. I honestly don’t care what the story is. . . it’s GUILTY GEAR! I just wanna kick some ass!
No release date, no details on which consoles it will release on, no patience from yours truly. I want it right now!
Latest posts by Handel (see all)
- Slick’s Quick Hits: Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle – April 15, 2014
- Grand Theft Auto Updates This Week (04/08/2014) – April 8, 2014
- Slick’s Nit-Picks: inFAMOUS Second Son – April 6, 2014
- Will Grand Theft Auto’s Spring Updates Renew the Faith of the Fans? – April 3, 2014
- Rockstar Gives Grand Theft Auto V Fans “The Business” On March 4 – February 27, 2014