While I didn’t hate Amazing Spider-Man I definitely felt certain aspects could have been better. The announcement of Amazing Spider-Man 2 gave me hope that those flaws would be corrected and we would see some new villains and not the usual suspects . The Rhino announcement definitely piqued my interest but it was the Electro announcement that got me hype until I saw how he looked on the cover of Entertainment Weekly and now I am unsure if the character will translate well to film. This sneak peek is all we get until after the panel this Friday. What do you guys think of Electro’s look and the teaser trailer.
Latest posts by Rich (see all)
- MTR Live Blog: WWE RAW (4/21/14) – April 21, 2014
- My Take Radio-Episode 224 – April 19, 2014
- MTR Live Blog: TNA Impact (4/17/14) – April 17, 2014
- 1st Impression: X-Men: Days of Future Past (Feature Trailer) – April 17, 2014
- The MTR Pick 10: Captain America Villains – April 17, 2014