While I didn’t hate Amazing Spider-Man I definitely felt certain aspects could have been better. The announcement of Amazing Spider-Man 2 gave me hope that those flaws would be corrected and we would see some new villains and not the usual suspects . The Rhino announcement definitely piqued my interest but it was the Electro announcement that got me hype until I saw how he looked on the cover of Entertainment Weekly and now I am unsure if the character will translate well to film. This sneak peek is all we get until after the panel this Friday. What do you guys think of Electro’s look and the teaser trailer.
Latest posts by Rich (see all)
- MTR Live Blog: TNA Impact (7/31/14) – July 31, 2014
- MTR Presents: The Buried Show-Episode 2 – July 31, 2014
- The 3R’s of RAW (7/28/14) – July 30, 2014
- Marvel Comics First Look: Angela: Asgard’s Assassin #1 – July 30, 2014
- Play Arts Kai Impresses with Their Robocop Line – July 30, 2014