While I didn’t hate Amazing Spider-Man I definitely felt certain aspects could have been better. The announcement of Amazing Spider-Man 2 gave me hope that those flaws would be corrected and we would see some new villains and not the usual suspects . The Rhino announcement definitely piqued my interest but it was the Electro announcement that got me hype until I saw how he looked on the cover of Entertainment Weekly and now I am unsure if the character will translate well to film. This sneak peek is all we get until after the panel this Friday. What do you guys think of Electro’s look and the teaser trailer.
Latest posts by Rich (see all)
- 15,000 Digital Comics for 99¢ via Marvel Unlimited (SDCC 2014) – July 24, 2014
- The 3R’s of RAW (7/21/14) – July 22, 2014
- The Sights of Sweet Suite 2014 – July 22, 2014
- Penny Dreadful Figures Launch at SDCC – July 22, 2014
- Why So Serious? Gotham Teases Fans With The Joker – July 22, 2014