The WWE Network announcement has been making waves not only amongst fans but among media outlets as well. While the launch of the network is still more than a month away that doesn’t mean we can’t get a sneak peek at some of the network’s original programming with Legend’s House being the first one to get an extended sneak peek.
This looks surprisingly amusing and may lead to more great opportunities for the many memorable superstars of WWE’s past.
Latest posts by Rich (see all)
- My Take On: 300: Rise of an Empire (3D/IMAX) – March 11, 2014
- MTR Live Blog: WWE RAW (3/10/14) – March 10, 2014
- My Take Radio-Episode 218 – March 9, 2014
- Marvel Comics First Look: What If: Age of Ultron #1 – March 5, 2014
- 1st Impression: Transformers: Age of Extinction ( Teaser #2) – March 4, 2014