The WWE Network announcement has been making waves not only amongst fans but among media outlets as well. While the launch of the network is still more than a month away that doesn’t mean we can’t get a sneak peek at some of the network’s original programming with Legend’s House being the first one to get an extended sneak peek.
This looks surprisingly amusing and may lead to more great opportunities for the many memorable superstars of WWE’s past.
Latest posts by Rich (see all)
- The Future of My Take Radio and MyTakeRadio.com – August 23, 2014
- My Take Radio-Episode 240 – August 23, 2014
- My Take Radio Presents: The Buried! Show-Episode 5 – August 21, 2014
- MTR Live Blog: WWE RAW (8/18/14) – August 18, 2014
- MTR Behind The Mic: Cleveland Sports Radio – August 18, 2014