The WWE Network announcement has been making waves not only amongst fans but among media outlets as well. While the launch of the network is still more than a month away that doesn’t mean we can’t get a sneak peek at some of the network’s original programming with Legend’s House being the first one to get an extended sneak peek.
This looks surprisingly amusing and may lead to more great opportunities for the many memorable superstars of WWE’s past.
Latest posts by Rich (see all)
- MTR Live Blog: WWE RAW (7/28/14) – July 28, 2014
- 1st Impression: Mad Max: Fury Road (SDCC 2014) – July 28, 2014
- My Take Radio-Episode 236 – July 27, 2014
- 1st Impression: See No Evil 2 (SDCC 2014) – July 26, 2014
- Kane Dons a New Mask for See No Evil 2 (SDCC 2014) – July 25, 2014