Last Fight: Luke Rockhold
Reason for Nomination: Vitor is an MMA O.G. He has been around since UFC 12 and he has never looked better than he does right now. There are probably reasons for that *cough TRT cough*, but there is no denying the changes he has made in his game. Vitor has always been known as one of the better boxers in the sport but now he has added kicks and has won his last two fights by head kick. The kick he landed on Luke Rockhold was KO of the Year worthy. I don’t know what they can do with Vitor anymore besides give him another Top 10 Middleweight.
Latest posts by Ben (see all)
- UFC 167: The Unfortunate Human Cost of Greatness – November 17, 2013
- UFC 166: The Wrath of Cain – October 21, 2013
- Fighter of the Month [September] Alexander Gustafsson – October 8, 2013
- UFC 165: Once in a Generation – September 25, 2013
- Fighter of The Month [August] Anthony “Showtime” Pettis – September 3, 2013