Last Fight: Luke Rockhold
Reason for Nomination: Vitor is an MMA O.G. He has been around since UFC 12 and he has never looked better than he does right now. There are probably reasons for that *cough TRT cough*, but there is no denying the changes he has made in his game. Vitor has always been known as one of the better boxers in the sport but now he has added kicks and has won his last two fights by head kick. The kick he landed on Luke Rockhold was KO of the Year worthy. I don’t know what they can do with Vitor anymore besides give him another Top 10 Middleweight.
Latest posts by Ben (see all)
- MTR Live Blog: Bellator 111 – March 7, 2014
- Fighter of the Month (February 2014) Ronda Rousey – March 6, 2014
- UFC 170: All Hail the Queen – February 26, 2014
- Fighter of the Month [January]: Luke Rockhold – February 2, 2014
- UFC 169: The End of the Road for the California Kid? – February 2, 2014