The new international trailer for Amazing Spider-Man 2 showcases some of the more light-hearted moments of the film and also expands on the action scenes as well. While I still feel this film has an uphill climb to success it should be said that Andrew Garfield does a solid job as a more sarcastic Spider-Man. I truly hope this film can utilize all three villains effectively. Do you guys prefer the first trailer or this one? Let’s hear it in the comments below.
Source: Trailer Addict
Latest posts by Rich (see all)
- MTR Live Blog: TNA Impact (4/17/14) – April 17, 2014
- 1st Impression: X-Men: Days of Future Past (Feature Trailer) – April 17, 2014
- The MTR Pick 10: Captain America Villains – April 17, 2014
- MTR Live Blog: WWE RAW (4/21/14) – April 14, 2014
- My Take On: Oculus – April 14, 2014