The new international trailer for Amazing Spider-Man 2 showcases some of the more light-hearted moments of the film and also expands on the action scenes as well. While I still feel this film has an uphill climb to success it should be said that Andrew Garfield does a solid job as a more sarcastic Spider-Man. I truly hope this film can utilize all three villains effectively. Do you guys prefer the first trailer or this one? Let’s hear it in the comments below.
Source: Trailer Addict
Latest posts by Rich (see all)
- Ray Donovan Season One Arrives on DVD & Blu-ray June 10th – March 12, 2014
- Marvel Comics First Look: Iron Fist: The Living Weapon #1 – March 12, 2014
- My Take On: 300: Rise of an Empire (3D/IMAX) – March 11, 2014
- MTR Live Blog: WWE RAW (3/10/14) – March 10, 2014
- My Take Radio-Episode 218 – March 9, 2014