The new international trailer for Amazing Spider-Man 2 showcases some of the more light-hearted moments of the film and also expands on the action scenes as well. While I still feel this film has an uphill climb to success it should be said that Andrew Garfield does a solid job as a more sarcastic Spider-Man. I truly hope this film can utilize all three villains effectively. Do you guys prefer the first trailer or this one? Let’s hear it in the comments below.
Source: Trailer Addict
Latest posts by Rich (see all)
- 15,000 Digital Comics for 99¢ via Marvel Unlimited (SDCC 2014) – July 24, 2014
- The 3R’s of RAW (7/21/14) – July 22, 2014
- The Sights of Sweet Suite 2014 – July 22, 2014
- Penny Dreadful Figures Launch at SDCC – July 22, 2014
- Why So Serious? Gotham Teases Fans With The Joker – July 22, 2014